Joining our Apprenticeships & Commercial Training team as an Assessor/Trainer for Business Administration / Customer Service, you’ll and pass on your Business Admin / Customer Service experience, ideas, knowledge and skills to young people, to help support them in improving their own skills and attributes.
As an Assessor / Trainer, you will deliver high quality training to individuals and groups and assess learners in their place of work and College to meet National Occupational Standards within the Business Administration / Customer Service sector.
We are looking for a qualified professional, who is enthusiastic about working with young people, adults and employers, has a passion for business administration/customer service and can inspire young people and help them achieve their goals.
As an Assessor / Trainer for Business Administration / Customer Service, you should:
- Be qualified to NVQ 3 in Business Administration and/or Customer Service
- Hold D32/D33, TAQA or A1 Assessor award – or undertaking or willing to undertake
- Hold GCSE A*- C in English and Maths or equivalent (9 - 4)
- Have a full Driving Licence and own transport/or access to transport
- Have current practical experience within Business Administration / Customer Service area
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to motivate students
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work with employers to grow business
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11.00am on Monday 13 August 2018
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.