Christ Church (Brondesbury) CE Primary School
Dates: Apply by 12pm Midday – Wednesday 18th April 2018 (Job start ASAP)
Salary: Scale 3 Point 14-17, FTE (£16,781 - £17,772) plus £1,851 LW Pro-Rata
Actual salary - £15,910
Hours: 35 hours per week Term time (39 weeks)
School Location: Clarence Road, Willesden Lane, London NW6 7TE (Brent LA)
Contract Term: Fixed term - 1 year initially with the potential to extend.
Christ Church (Brondesbury) CE Primary school is a one form entry school which has motivated, enthusiastic, aspirational staff team committed to providing the highest standards of education and welfare for all our children.
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant administrator to join our busy school office.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a warm welcoming manner to ensure visitors to the school are welcomed in a professional, polite and friendly manner and adhere to the schools security/safeguarding policies.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work under pressure and a commitment to team working.
• Have good IT skills.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication.
• Have experience of working in a busy office, ideally in an educational environment.
We can offer:
• A friendly and supportive team
• A commitment to staff wellbeing and personal development.
• A vibrant central London location with an exciting, diverse community
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Ruby Tasheira the school Business Manager to arrange a visit or for further details. An application pack can be downloaded from our website www.cchurch.brent.sch.uk under the section entitled about us. CVs will not be accepted.
Please submit your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christ Church is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS certification and suitable references.
Closing Date: 12pm (Midday) Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 23rd April 2018
‘Going for GOLD with Faith’