ASSISTANT CURRICULUM LEADER - Mathematics
Salary: MPR/UPS + TLR2b (£4000)
Owing to the late promotion of the current post-holder, we are looking to appoint an experienced and inspirational Assistant Curriculum Leader of Mathematics to start in January 2019, or sooner if possible.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain leadership experience, make a positive contribution to our successful mathematics department and improve student progress. We are looking for someone with the capability, confidence and potential to be a future Head of Mathematics. You will need to have experience of teaching mathematics across Key Stages 3 & 4. The ability to teach to ‘A’ level would be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about mathematics
- Be aligned to the vision and values of OBA
- Have a track record of delivering and securing student progress
- Be an excellent teacher of mathematics who wants to create a positive buzz in the classroom
- Have high expectations of students and want them to achieve or exceed their true potential to enhance their life chances
- Have experience of department quality assurance
- Use data analysis and intervention strategies to enhance student outcomes
- Evaluate interventions to demonstrate their impact and value for money
Details and application form are available via email from email@example.com or can be downloaded from the website. Completed application forms and covering letters should be addressed to the Principal, Mr E. Wright and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org we can only accept applications submitted on school application forms.
- Closing date for applications is Monday 17th September 2018
- Interviews will take place on Monday 1st October 2018
Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy is committed to, and actively promotes, equal opportunities for all its students and staff. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is conditional upon receiving satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.