Are you ambitious and ready for your next challenge? We are looking to recruit an Assistant Director of Learning Science for The Nuneaton Academy.
We work with our family of schools in Midland Academies Trust with the common goal of 'Creating Successful Futures'.
Our Academy protects and promotes the mental, physical, intellectual and emotional health of our young people and staff by:
- providing a strong knowledge rich curriculum
- reducing teacher workload
- serving our local community
- delivering excellent professional learning
What we can offer
- An excellent opportunity for career progression, both within the Academy and the Trust
- Collaborative working across the Trust with network teams in subject areas allowing sharing of good practice
- Excellent CPD training and support
What we need from you
We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
- Do you have a passion to strive and deliver excellent teaching and learning?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
- Do you have what it takes to work with a determined leadership team and staff, striving to ensure the best outcomes for our students?
If so, then we welcome you to join our team at The Nuneaton Academy
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact the Principal's PA, telephone 02476 586535
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The post will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS with barred list via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College.