Gallions Primary School is excited to offer an inspirational and aspirational teacher the opportunity to join our Senior Leadership Team to lead inclusion. Our school is a vibrant, innovative and forward-looking primary serving a richly diverse community in the heart of East London. Following a re-structure, we are looking to grow our dynamic leadership team with the appointment of a dedicated and enthusiastic individual, who will share our vision of education and join us in leading the school into the future on our journey from good to outstanding.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with drive, commitment and an unwavering belief that every single child can and must succeed. As Assistant Head for Inclusion, you will have the opportunity to drive our development of a broad and balanced academic and social curriculum which is accessible to all and allows all to thrive.
We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher with:
- High expectations and the drive to raise standards in achievement and progress for all.
- A commitment to leading by example, developing and maintaining high quality teaching and learning across the curriculum.
- Experience in contributing to and driving school improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate staff, children and parents.
In return we will offer you:
- Enthusiastic and happy children who enjoy school and embrace learning;
- A strong commitment to your professional development and the space in which to grow;
- A positive, supportive and friendly work environment;
- The opportunity to make a real and meaningful difference in driving our school towards outstanding.
Closing Date: Thursday 15 March
Interviews: Thursday 22 March
For further information and an application pack please visit our website: https://ats-npw.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/54570-assistant-head-teacher-for-inclusion?source=579-other
We encourage informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the headteacher. Please contact Amy Wood, Acting Headteacher. Telephone: 020 7476 1252 option 3 or email email@example.com to arrange this.
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.