We are looking to recruit an outstanding Assistant Head of Psychology who will teach A level Psychology and BTEC Level 3 Applied Psychology. Full details of the courses we offer can be found on our website.
Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
• Apply your subject specialism in a Post 16 environment
• Complete focus on level 3 teaching and assessment
• Extensive sixth form enrichment and trips to be involved in leading or supporting
• Culture of aspiration and enabling students to become Russell Group ready
• Opportunities for growth with the academy
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 primary, secondary, all-through and sixth form schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
• Values driven
• Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
• Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
• Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
• Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
• Low staff turnover
www.dixons6a.com or call the on 01274 089770 and speak to Mark Rothery, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Dixons Sixth Form Academy
- with state - free school funding
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
About Dixons Sixth Form Academy
A note from the Principal
Dixons Sixth Form Academy is a new and exciting development – building on the established excellence of the other institutions in Dixons Academies Trust, we will be developing the very best po...