Assistant Head Teacher - Internal Only
September 2021 Start
Inspire their remarkable with us
Montgomery Primary Academy is an award winning and high achieving school with strong leadership and a commitment to staff development.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational Assistant Headteacher. We are committed to providing the highest academic standards which challenge pupils to achieve their very best whilst ensuring a school ethos that is caring and positive.
Within this role, you must be ambitious for our children above all else and able:
- To work with the Deputy Headteacher to strategically drive the development of a high achieving school with a broad and rich curriculum that meets the needs of all learners, ensuring progression for every child.
- To ensure that the culture and curriculum vision for the school is clearly articulated, shared, understood and acted upon effectively by all stakeholders
- To design and implement strategies to ensure all students excel, overcoming any contextual or learning barriers in order to lead remarkable lives.
- To ensure effective planning, documenting and evaluation of achievement raising strategies in all subject departments and key stages.
- To effectively lead academic and pastoral teams within school as best fits the improvement plan for our academy.
- To role model outstanding teaching and leadership which exemplifies our academy values.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
This post is fixed term until August 2022 and is required to commence September 2021
Closing date: Monday 12th April 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Montgomery Primary Academy