At Beddington Infants’ School our aim is that children are active participants in their learning, rather than having education forced upon them. Over the past few years we have made a series of small adaptations to our provision which have resulted in a school where children thrive as individuals. While maintaining a strong focus on every child’s right to make strong academic progress, we support children in learning to think, to take responsibility for themselves and their learning, to find out who they are, to develop concepts of themselves as writers, mathematicians, musicians, artists, scientists, gardeners etc.
Working in genuine partnership with our families, our children stand tall and proud because they know who they are.
This is a post for four days a week.
We need someone who:
• is an outstanding, creative, energetic classroom practitioner with a sense of humour.
• will inspire both children and adults implementing the vision of the school
• strong subject knowledge with creative ideas to develop learning at all levels
• can create a stimulating learning environment both inside and outside
• can support teachers, TA's and LSA's to develop their own practice
• has high expectations both personally and for others
• works as part of a team
We are offering:
• delightful, motivated children and supportive families
• large friendly, committed staff.
• a supportive senior leadership team.
• an age appropriate learning environment with a strong focus on learning outdoors
• family atmosphere in an open plan building.
Closing date: Monday 14th October at 9am.
Interviews: Wednesday 16th October 2019
If you would like to visit the school, please contact the office on 020 8647 7813