At Headley Park Primary School, our mission is to ensure that every pupil leaves our school with the ability and desire to learn more, unlock their potential and make their mark in the world. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Assistant Headteacher to join our ambitious senior leadership team and help us achieve our aim.
This is an exciting time for Headley Park. In order to continue moving the school forward, we are developing a new, non-class based leadership position focused on developing pedagogy, the curriculum and assessment across the school. The successful candidate will work closely with the wider leadership team and help shape the future direction of the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an exceptional teacher with drive and aspiration
- Is able to inspire and motivate pupils and staff to strive for excellence and achieve their full potential
- Is committed to setting and modelling high standards in all areas of school life
- Has a proven track record of raising pupil outcomes as a teacher and leader
- Has enthusiasm, integrity and presence as well as excellent communication and organisational skills
- Will champion a sense of pride in our community.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and committed team of staff
- A school with happy, positive and well behaved children who are eager to learn
- An ambitious leadership team committed to evidence informed practice
- Positive links with families and the local community
- Unique networking, training and leadership development opportunities within the Cathedral Schools Trust family of schools.
Questions and visits
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Alex Gingell, Headteacher, by phoning 0117 9031511.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Monday 19th April 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th April 2021
Interview date: Monday 26th April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts at Cathedral Schools Trust are subject to pre-employment checks including, but not limited to, initial and periodic enhanced level checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Headley Park Primary School
Bristol, City of
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years