We believe we can!
This a fabulous opportunity for a dedicated and inspiring leader to join the senior team at a very exciting time for Glebe School.
We are seeking a colleague who has a true passion for teaching and who has the charisma and character to lead the staff in the very best learning strategies for children with special educational needs. Glebe School has a rich tradition of very strong working partnerships with schools and continuing this collaboration is critical to the role. Any candidate applying must be self-driven, team orientated, reflective and also have the staffs’ wellbeing in mind.
The ideal candidate will be willing to progress to Deputy level within time and be prepared to learn and take on full responsibilities for curriculum development and timetabling.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help lead an outstanding school into the next phase of its development;
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities
- A supportive and committed board of trustees.
If you are the person to take up the challenge, and to help lead our exceptional school into the next phase of its development, we would like to hear from you.
We encourage you to visit the school. Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will be showing potential candidates around on either Tuesday, 2nd April or Thursday, 4th April at 9 am.
Closing date: Thursday, 18th April with interviews to be held week commencing 29th April.
To obtain an information pack and to arrange your visit please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 8777 4540.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.