The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher with the relevant experience, proven track record, innovative and inspirational qualities to lead on the design and implementation of a curriculum that meets the needs of all students in the College.
We are an ambitious school and can offer:
- Excellent resources
- Excellent support and professional development opportunities
- Friendly staff
- Excellent IT facilities.
We are seeking:
- A highly professional colleague aligned to our values of ambition, determination and respect
- A passionate, dedicated, outstanding teacher.
- Creative teaching skills and a highly professional approach
- High expectations of students and the determination to raise student achievement
- Evidence of delivering outstanding results at KS3 and KS4
- Somebody with the ability to lead the work of others.
The right candidate for this post will be an ambitious, hardworking and dynamic leader seeking preparation for a more senior role to join a strong, driven and focused Senior Leadership Team in a very supportive and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a driven, committed and outstanding leader with a proven record of success in raising standards. The successful candidate will be required to have the ability to think strategically and creatively with an excellent knowledge and understanding of current developments in education. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher, will prioritise the needs of students, and will do whatever it takes to ensure students get great outcomes and a great experience under their care.
Pendle Vale College has a good location, situated just five minutes from the M65. It is a quiet and efficient commute from the larger towns and cities of Manchester, Preston, Bradford and Huddersfield, it is also in close proximity to the smaller rural communities for Pendle, Colne and Skipton. Nelson is under an hour away from the Lake District and North Yorkshire Moors.
Further information and a full application pack can be obtained from Hays Recruitment by emailing Hannah.Connell@hays.com or calling 07966 129 657.
There will be an opportunity to visit the college on Wednesday 15 September at 4pm and Monday 20 September at 4pm. If you would like to visit the school, please book a slot with Hannah Connell at Hays.
Closing date for applications – Friday 24 September at 12 noon
Interviews – Thursday 7 October
Pendle Vale College is committed to the health, safety and welfare of its students.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Pendle Vale College
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years