Kineton High School is a thriving 11-18 comprehensive school in rural South Warwickshire close to Stratford-Upon-Avon, Banbury, Leamington Spa and with good links to Birmingham, Coventry and Oxford. It is currently rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED in 2017 and headline outcomes continue to be well above the National averages. In 2019 the school joined the Stowe Valley Trust and continues on a strong journey of improvement.
We are ambitious and determined to build on our success by:
- Raising achievement at GCSE and ‘A’ level
- Ensuring that our curriculum is challenging and relevant for all our students
- Continuing to improve our teaching, learning and assessment practices
- Enhancing the range of Memorable Experiences available to our students
We are seeking an inspirational school leader to develop and enhance our current provision. We offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark in Education and enhance the life chances of our wonderful students.
- A community where there are incredibly positive relationships between students, staff and governors.
- The support of a Multi Academy Trust which includes 3 secondary schools and 6 primary schools.
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful part of the country.
- A school leader capable of fostering a culture of achievement and support that promotes excellence, high expectations and inclusion?
- A person who has the interpersonal skills to make all stakeholders believe that anything is achievable and improve their pedagogy and practice.
- An individual who is ready for a fantastic opportunity to take teaching and learning to its next level at Kineton High School?
If you possess these attributes, then you could be the person we are looking for.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For an informal discussion with the Headteacher, Helen Bridge and to arrange a visit please contact the school. An application form and further details can be found on the Stowe Valley Multi Academy Trust website jobs section at https://www.stowevalleymat.com/
Completed applications should be sent to the school address or email: email@example.com We will not accept CV’s for this role.
The school prospectus and further information can be found on our website
Closing date: Wednesday 24 February 2021 at 9am.
Interviews will take place on 1 or 2 March 2021 (TBC).
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS
COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
Kineton High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Kineton High School is an ethnically mixed 11-18 comprehensive with approximately 893 pupils on role (122 in the Sixth Form). We recently became part of the Stowe Valley MAT, led by Southam College (an Ofsted Outstanding school).
Our aim at Kin...