Job Title: Assistant Headteacher
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: Leadership 16-20
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional individual to our dynamic and forward thinking leadership team, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of securing outstanding outcomes for all and will be able to demonstrate the necessary leadership skills to play a pivotal, strategic role in raising standards across the school.
Reddish Vale High School has recently become part of South Manchester Learning Trust, forming a partnership with Altrincham College of Arts. The vision for the trust is to build a local, high achieving schools and college network to benefit communities across the South Manchester region. The core values of the trust are based on respect; moral purpose; positivity; care for others; inclusivity and strength through partnership. Expressed simply, the trust is committed to personal growth and academic excellence for all students.
The post will involve leading on aspects of whole school policy with the specific responsibilities to reflect the strengths of the successful candidate and compliment those of the team. Areas of leadership and expertise may include Pastoral; Teaching and Learning and Progress and Data.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Evidence of real measurable impact as a teacher/and middle leader
- High expectations of others and high aspirations for their own future professional development
- Substantial experience of whole school leadership areas including Teaching and Learning, Progress and Achievement, Attendance, Behaviour and Safeguarding
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Passion and knowledgeable about raising standards of achievement
- Possess the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate both students and colleagues to meet and exceed expectations.
- A willingness to contribute to the school and multi academy trust at all levels
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and hugely talented whole staff team
- A school with an exciting future and history of continuous improvement
- Outstanding and supportive leadership at all levels
- An inclusive learning ethos
- An opportunity to be at the heart of a new, emerging multi academy trust
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website for further information www.reddish.stockport.sch.uk. Completed applications should returned to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the post title and your name in the subject line. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 8 am Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th April 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.