An excellent opportunity has arisen for an outstanding practitioner to join our dynamic Leadership Team and play an active part in the further development of both learning and teaching and other aspects of school life. You will have previous experience of successful leadership and we welcome, although not exclusively, applications from senior leaders with experience in the development of whole school learning, teaching and assessment or pastoral support systems.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in at least two secondary schools, having been involved in aspects of school improvement including raising academic standards.
We can offer you:
• an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
• the opportunity to work at a good school
• excellent professional development opportunities
• a supportive and friendly working environment
• a chance to work with our fantastic young people
• a rich programme of CPD
• a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
• childcare salary sacrifice scheme
• reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site Sports Centre
• auto-enrolment into Teachers’ Pensions
For a full application pack and further details please visit the vacancies page of our website http://www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=21, alternatively please contact Mrs Hertel on 0161 456 4888.
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date stated below.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 23rd April 2018
Interview date: Commencing 2nd May 2018
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.