The Governors seek to appoint an outstanding, forward thinking and inspirational leader to join our dynamic senior leadership team from September 2020. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development of the school as we continue to successfully raise standards and move to outstanding in all areas of the school.
The successful applicant will:
- be an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
- be deeply committed to raising attainment for all students in an inclusive school
- be imaginative, creative and visionary
- have proven leadership experience
- be a competent user of data
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to develop and sustain strong supportive relationships with all members of the school community and with external partners
The post holder will be the strategic leader for an agreed remit and will lead on key areas of school development.
Applications are invited from post holders who meet the Person Specification.
Candidates wishing to visit the school prior to application should contact the Headteacher's PA, Ms. E Adigbli at the following address: email@example.com
The dates available for visits are-
Tuesday 24th March from 2.00pm
Thursday 26th March from 8.30am
Once all preliminary discussions have taken place, up to 8 candidates will be invited to attend for formal interviews on Tuesday 21st April and Wednesday 22nd April 2020.
At the end of Day 1 of the formal process, there will be a further shortlisting with a maximum of four candidates progressing to a final interview day on Wednesday 22nd April 2020.
Central Foundation Girls' School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
25 - 33 Bow Road, London, E3 2AE
Tel: 020 8981 1131