We are a popular and vibrant 2 form entry primary school and nursery with 407 pupils currently on roll (from September 2018 we will become a 3 form entry). Following a period of instability significant progress and change has happened within the school. We are looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed leaders to join us on our continued journey to meet the challenges, expectations and standards of the current Ofsted framework.
Our children are enthusiastic and motivated learners that care for each other and are proud of their school. We are focused on creating an exceptional learning environment for our children. If you want to be part of a senior leadership team striving to raise standards and attainment in an inner city school. Applicants must be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and be committed to working as part of an energetic and friendly staff team.
The successful applicant will have the ability to raise standards, be well organised, committed and is keen to involve themselves with the wider primary school community. Working within a positive and friendly team, this role will suit an experienced Primary Teacher with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to accelerate progression and lead others. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved and work with a positive and supportive team to raise attainment within an inclusive Primary School.
· Flexible and committed to working as part of a team?
· Passionate about children’s learning?
· Dedicated, organised and enthusiastic?
· Talented and creative?
· An inspirational practitioner?
· An excellent communicator with all stakeholders?
· Ambitious for yourself and your pupils?
· Emotionally intelligent?
· Proven track record of outstanding teaching in YR5 or YR6?
If so, we can offer you:
· A friendly welcoming school community
· A dedicated, hard-working and supportive staff team
· A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, two references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check (DBS), evidence of eligibility to work in the UK and evidence of qualifications.
All of the above checks must have been completed before the start of employment.
The School is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, social status, or disability.
- CV’s will not be considered