Applications are invited for an Assistant Leader of Learning (Mathematics) at our client school located in Sydney’s Parramatta region. The school follows the Catholic faith. The school focuses on student centred learning where students are challenged to take responsibility for their own learning, developing effective thinking skills and problem-solving strategies. Students perform well above the state average in the Higher School Certificate.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role commencing January 2021
• 1-point Coordinator role
• Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics
• Applicants must have a thorough understanding of curriculum and pedagogy and how these underpin: inquiry-based learning (including PBL); creativity and critical thinking; responses to complex real-world questions and authentic problems
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #TES2011-546244SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2011-546244SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!