Vale Primary Academy is looking to appoint an exceptionally talented and inspirational Assistant Principal to join our academy in January 2019. The position will also include Class Teacher duties; this would therefore be a wonderful opportunity for a candidate with leadership experience who has a real passion for teaching.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, conscientious and caring. You must have a professional approach to work, joining our committed staff at our well established and active Academy.
The successful candidate will:
• be an innovative leader with a clear understanding of education opportunity and how it can be translated into practical reality
• have a knowledge and clear understanding of how to drive intervention through the ‘Deeps’ structure
• have good understanding of recent curriculum developments and initiatives in primary / subject area and their impact in the academy
• be an excellent practitioner
• have experience of teaching intervention groups at KS2, KS3, KS4, KS5
• be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
If this sounds like you then we would very much like to hear from you. Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed; please contact the Delta Recruitment team if you would like to arrange a visit.
To apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk/
Closing Date: 16 October 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews to be held on 24th October 2018
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.