Assistant Principal Curriculum
Required: September 2018 or sooner
Leadership Scale dependent upon experience
We are looking to appoint an inspiring and experienced senior leader to join our leadership team as an Assistant Principal with the responsibility for Curriculum and raising standards with a commitment to the highest standards for every child.
This is a school that is rapidly improving, ideal for a candidate with drive and a determination to make a difference. If you believe passionately about the power of education, have moral purpose and vision we would like you to join Team Rushden and make a generation lasting difference for our pupils.
We would welcome applications from candidates who:
• Are excellent classroom practitioners
• Have a belief that all children can achieve great things
• Always strive to be the best they can be
• Can lead, motivate and inspire to enable effective change
• Have a proven record of raising achievement across the academy
• Are committed to working collaboratively with others
Above all you will be a professional with a good sense of humour who is determined to make a difference!
In return we can offer the right candidate:
• Excellent professional development
• A supportive leadership team
• An opportunity to work with other schools
• On site outstanding nursery (open term times only)
Rushden Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service
Visits to our academy are welcomed. Please call 01933 350391 and ask for Mrs Kay Lloyd to make an appointment.
Deadline for applications: 12 noon on Friday 23 February, 2018
Interviews to be held: Week commencing 26 February, 2018