Eden Boys’ Leadership Academy, Birmingham East is a new, non-selective, all-ability secondary free school for boys aged 11–18, which has a proposed opening date of September 2018. It will be part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding professional to join our Senior Leadership Team.
· be an excellent manager, with an eye for operational detail and understanding of data
· have experience of consistently delivering high standards of achievement
· have excellent motivational and communication skills to lead teams successfully
· have a record of the effective management of a high-achieving faculty.
You will find a school that:
· is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
· has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
· has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
· is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
Your challenge will be to:
· support the Principal in the development of a new school with the highest standards
· establish an ethos of excellence and endeavour in students, staff and community
· develop systems and structures to organise and manage the school effectively.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Zahra Ravat at Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham on 0121-657-7070 or Zehraa Alam at Tauheedul Education Trust on 0330-313-9902
Applications are completed online via the TES application system.
Closing date: Monday 23 April, 12pm
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.