We are seeking a proactive, highly organised and creative person to support the Registrar in the Admissions Department. A job description and person specification may be found below. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Admissions team at a time of exciting development. There is plenty of scope for the successful applicant to develop the role, using their energy and top-notch administrative skills to provide complete support for prospective families throughout the admissions process.
As the first point of contact for prospective parents and pupils for both the Junior and Senior School, the Registrar and Assistant Registrar are vital ambassadors for the school and its values. The post holder will support the Registrar in providing an efficient and welcoming admissions service while keeping accurate and thorough records, and providing admissions advice and guidance to all prospective parents.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary between £28-31,000 (pro-rata) per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience
- The School will enrol you from the first day of your employment in a non-contributory pension scheme with the School contributing the equivalent of 10% of your salary on a monthly basis.
- A free lunch is provided in the Staff Coffee Room.
- Use of School sports facilities when available.
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Education Support
- Training and development opportunities available.
Closing date for applications: 20th September
Interviews: 24th/27th September
Job start date: ASAP
Further information about the role can be found in the information pack below.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Ever since its foundation in 1885, Channing has been known as a happy and successful community. Our size gives pupils both security and a sense of their own significance: we recognize all achievements; of whatever nature, and hope ea...