Assistant School Business Manager
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and knowledge of school business management. You should have experience of working within an education environment and have a relevant business related qualification.
· To assist the School Business Manager in the provision of efficient and effective support services
· To lead the financial team of support staff in the implementation of all financial administration, ensuring that it is carried out in accordance with appropriate LA and school financial regulations and policies
The ideal candidate will have
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of school finance, including ‘hands on experience’ of SIMS/ FMS6
· Experience of budgeting, forecasting and payroll
· An understanding of HR procedures / Policies within a school environment
· An understanding of Premises Health & Safety
· Excellent organisational skills
. Excellent ICT, word processing, numeracy, literacy and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please see the full job description / person specification. Please complete the Safer Recruitment application form, available from our website www.ichs.org.uk and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org / School Office
Shortlisting: 19th September 2017
· Interviews: W/c 3rd October 2017
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted
We reserve the right to interview and appoint a suitably qualified candidate prior to closing date.
London Borough of Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
Embracing diversity and promoting equality for all.