Assistant Senior Leader for Learning & Teaching Required for Easter if possible or September Leadership Spine L 9-10
Kingsmead School, a partner academy in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust (JT MAT), is looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Leader who will work with the Assistant Head teacher i/c of Learning and Teaching. There will be the opportunity to teach across all the key stages in your subject specialism. We are looking for applicants who are highly motivated and ready to join us as we build on the school’s areas of strength.
The successful candidates will:
• Be a passionate advocate of the subject who can demonstrate an understanding of what is needed for whole school improvement in Learning and Teaching
• Be diligent and demonstrate the highest professional standards
• Be able to show initiative and deliver on whole school projects
• Be able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-18
• Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
• Have high expectations of yourself and others
• Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Be flexible and a good team player
Kingsmead school can offer you:
• A point on the Leadership Spine and a real involvement in the direction of Learning and Teaching at an exciting time in Kingsmead’s continuing growth towards outstanding
• A bespoke CPD program for all teaching staff and Leadership roles as well as exciting career opportunities as part of John Taylor MAT and the National Forest teaching school
• An excellent reputation in the local community
• A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
This is an opportunity to become part of Kingsmead School at its most pivotal and exciting time.
Potential candidates are welcome to visit the school, please contact the school to arrange an appointment. For more information on this role and to apply please visit our website.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A copy of the ‘Safeguarding Policy’ is available to view by visiting the School website: www.kingsmeadschool.net
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the school or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk Application forms and additional information is available to view and download from the school website www.kingsmeadschool.net or alternatively by contacting the school.
Visits to the School are very welcome and encouraged, please get in contact if you would like to arrange this.
Closing date for appliction is Thursday 22nd February (12 noon)