Assistant Site Controller (Two Positions)
37 hours per week
REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Working patterns will be shift based and flexible, this will include working weekends as part of a rota.
We are looking to expand our Site Team to include the supervision and set up of the School’s out of hour’s lettings.
• have excellent handy person skills
• good communication skills
• have good knowledge of Health and Safety and Manual Handling
• be organised, self-motivated and able to work in a fast moving environment
• be flexible enough to deal with a varied day’s work
• be willing to be a key holder for the school and work flexible hours including weekends.
Staff morale is high. (Ofsted November 2017)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Friday 18th October 2019 @ 12 noon
We reserve the right to interview potential candidates before the close date.
To obtain an application pack please download the relevant attachments from our website www.wexhamschool.co.uk where further information can also be found about the school.
If you have any other enquiries please contact Anita Brudenall-Jones on 01753 526797 or email email@example.com.