Brighton College Nursery, Pre-Prep and Prep School is seeking an Assistant Teacher of DT to work full-time and term-time only (35 weeks per year).
SPECIFIC TEACHING DUTIES:
- To assist in DT curriculum lessons across Years 4 to 8
- To assist in the preparation and execution of all practical lessons
- To complete departmental administration
- To develop teaching resources for the curriculum lessons
- To support the use of digital photography to collate evidence of pupil achievement and progress
- To use and develop digital manufacturing resources
- To have a practical aptitude and dexterity (tasks include maintaining machines, cutting a range of materials, and making a variety of objects in the school workshop)
- To participate fully in the wider life of the school
- To attend relevant weekly meetings
- To supervise pupils on school trips and visits, as required
- To attend Admissions related events, including Open Mornings.
For further details, please see the Applicant Info pack.
Brighton College Pre-Prep & Prep School
Brighton and Hove
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 13 years
Brighton College Nursery, Pre-Prep & Prep School is a co-educational school for children aged 3-13. It is the main feeder school to Brighton College, one of England’s leading schools. The College educates 1,000 pupils aged 13-18 alongside a Lower...