Associate Leader (Key Stage 1 & Core Subject Leader)
Required from January 2018
Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge? Are you a driven and ambitious Senior Leader of the Future?
If so then we could be the academy for YOU!
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding teacher with a proven track record of teaching in Key Stage 1
- is a highly effective leader who will lead by example developing excellence in others through coaching and mentoring and leading of a Key Stage
- can lead a core subject with drive and enthusiasm
- has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn
- the opportunity to work in strategic partnership with an outstanding Senior Leadership Team
- support and encouragement for continuous professional development to become a future school leader within The GORSE Academies Trust
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation. This was recognised by Ofsted in 2016 who said that: “Pupils are incredibly proud of their achievements. They value the education that they receive and say that they would not change anything about their school.”
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
A full application pack is available to download from the website www.tgat.org.uk/jobs .If you would like further details, or to arrange a visit, please email Sam Done, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications should be returned to the same email address.
Closing date: Friday 13th October 2017
Shortlisting: Monday 16th October 2017
Interview date: Week beginning 16th October 2017
“Every lesson counts at Hillcrest Academy. Teachers are relentless in supporting every pupil to reach their potential.” Ofsted 2016
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check & satisfactory references.
This post is subject to a DBS check & satisfactory references.