Do you have a degree in English, Maths, Languages or Science? Want to earn up to £26,000 whilst receiving on the job training and support? Join our team of graduate parateachers, working at The George Eliot School and earn whilst you learn.
As a parateacher you will be supported to hit the ground running gaining immediate experience of working with young people and building a portfolio of evidence to secure career progression.
You will have heard about The Midland Academies Trust, where we believe that our staff are our greatest resource. Everything we do as a Trust has to fulfil the twin aims of accelerating student progress and reducing staff workload – if it doesn’t achieve both we simply don’t do it
We want it to be easy for our staff to help students achieve well and be prepared for a successful future. That’s why we continually review how we work and actively promote teachers as experts in their classrooms; provide a curriculum which is rich and deep in knowledge and work within a network of schools committed to using and sharing research led practice.
• Our students have clear classroom routines so no time is wasted
• Our teachers give whole class feedback, not individualised marking
• Our middle leaders focus on student learning, not data input
• Our senior leaders manage student conduct for our staff
• Our faculties plan and work together on shared approaches
• Our five year curriculum is highly ambitious and knowledge-led
• Our staff are valued as professional experts in their field
• Our Trust sets time for collaboration and learning from experts
• Our annual calendar of meetings and events are released before the start of the academic year
• Our five year, knowledge-rich curriculum features common examination boards across all schools
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed, please submit your application. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College.