Attendance and Reprographics Technician
Actual starting salary £17,650 pa with progression to £19,507 pa
We have an immediate vacancy based at QEGS Senior School in Wakefield to join our small, friendly and busy school office. This is a varied role with responsibility for attendance monitoring for over 700 pupils, operating the smooth running of the reprographics section dealing with high volume requests, as well as school office administrative duties.
What you will need:
- Previous experience working as an administrator in an office or school environment with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- You will be highly organised, have attention to detail and be comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative ability to produce a variety of documents.
- Confidence in communicating with a variety of key stakeholders; including management, teachers, pupils and parents.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ideally experience using school systems such as SIMS for attendance monitoring.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday all year round; the actual working pattern to be discussed at interview. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
Informal discussions are welcome, please contact our Office Manager, Vicky Grafton on 01924 373943. Further details and an application form can be obtained from our website www.wgsf.org.uk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 4.00 pm on Monday 5th March 2018.
Applications by CV will not be accepted.