This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person that wants to make a difference to the lives of young people. North Leamington School (NLS) is a fantastic place to work and personally develop and we would love you to come and join us!
We are seeking to appoint an approachable and efficient Attendance Improvement and Admissions Officer, someone with the ability to provide a confidential and proactive support service to the school.
You will have a desire to promote excellent student attendance, reduce absence levels and drive attendance monitoring in school. You will work closely with the Deputy Head Teacher and College Leadership and Support Staff Teams.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) at all levels
• The ability to multi-task effectively and work under pressure, often to meet tight deadlines
• Be planned and organised, prioritising tasks accordingly
• Be able to work independently, as well being flexible and working as part of a team
• Good analytical skills to create and interpret data and produce accurate reports
• A clear understanding of safeguarding and working confidentially
• A passion for the education of young people and the drive to make an impact on their overall attendance
• Experience of working in an education setting, however this is desirable and not essential. Most of all we are looking for the right candidate and someone with a great capacity to learn quickly to lead in this role
What We Offer:
• A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
• A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a supportive team that offers guidance and mentoring
• A first class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
This role is 37 hours per week across 40 working weeks per year. The closing date is 9am 20/9/21 and interviews are expected to take place on Friday 24/9/21.
Please see our application pack for full details regarding this role and note any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS checks and right to work in the UK.
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
North Leamington School
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
General Information and Introduction to North Leamington School
What is NLS and what does it stand for.....
NLS is a very happy school with high standards and expectations that lead to strong academic outcomes for all its learners. It is a plac...