We are looking for an enthusiastic person with relevant experience and a high level of personal drive and energy, who will be able to contribute to improving the attendance of the pupils in our large, friendly secondary school. You will be self-motivated, exceptionally well organised and a good team worker.
Reddish Vale High School has recently become part of South Manchester Learning Trust, forming a partnership with Altrincham College of Arts and Cheadle & Marpel Sixth Form College. The vision for the trust is to build a local, high achieving schools and college network to benefit communities across the South Manchester region. The core values of the trust are based on respect; moral purpose; positivity; care for others; inclusivity and strength through partnership. Expressed simply, the trust is committed to personal growth and academic excellence for all students.
The successful candidate will work alongside key school staff, students and families to promote excellent levels of attendance and reduce levels of absence. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to use your own initiative, and have a calm unflustered manner. A working knowledge of SIMs would be desirable, as well as a knowledge of the education system
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
· Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
· Excellent skills in terms analysing data and producing reports
· Provide high level of support to teachers and pupils
· Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
· A friendly, supportive and hugely talented whole staff team
· A school with an exciting future and history of continuous improvement
· Outstanding and supportive leadership at all levels
· An inclusive learning ethos
· An opportunity to be at the heart of a new, emerging multi academy trust
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website for further information www.reddish.stockport.sch.uk. Completed applications should returned to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the post title and your name in the subject line. Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 8am Monday 11th December 2017
Interview date: w/c 11th December 2017
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.