Grade 4, Level 1-4 (£18,865 to £20,013 p.a.) reduced pro rata £15,962 - £16,934
37 hours per week, term time only, on a maternity cover contract
To start as soon as available, expected return date of incumbent likely to be Summer 2022
We are looking to recruit an efficient, organised and committed Attendance Officer who possesses good ICT skills and has the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Main Purpose of Job
• to be responsible for accurately monitoring student attendance
• to record and report on all behaviour and attendance data
• to highlight trends and work with our Inclusion Team on strategies to improve attendance and student behaviour
You will find us to the north of the historic city of York and we have an excellent learning environment and superb facilities.
The Joseph Rowntree School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from our website www.josephrowntreeschool.co.uk. Please use the non-teaching application form for this post and also download the Applicant’s Guidance document – ‘How to Apply’.
Completed application forms should be emailed to Miss Rachel Walton, Headteacher’s PA at the school (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing Date: Sunday 19 September 2021 at 12 midnight
Joseph Rowntree School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary controlled funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years