12 hours per week over 3 working days [subject to negotiation], term-time only
Required for May 2019
This is a unique opportunity for an individual with the relevant skills and experience, to enhance the support we currently provide to a student who has Cerebral Palsy.
Suitable applicants will have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• HLTA status / experience of working in higher level support or teaching role in a school
• Knowledge of implementing national curriculum and other relevant learning strategies
• Fully competent in using ICT effectively to support learning
• Previous experience of using AAC with a young person for communication
Appointment is on a fixed-term basis, reviewed towards the end of each academic year, in line with external funding provision, but should continue for the duration of the student’s school life at BGN.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate an empathy for and understanding of the Catholic Christian ethos of the school.
For further information and an Application Pack, please visit our school website at www.bgn.oxon.sch.uk or download information here. Alternatively, please contact the HR Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school will be closed from Friday 5th April at 3.30pm and will re-open on Tuesday 23rd April 2019; We will acknowledge applications on our return.
Closing date for applications is 5:00pm Wednesday 24th April 2019
Provisional date for interviews is Wednesday 1st May 2019
BGN IS COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING THE WELFARE OF ALL STUDENTS AND TO UPHOLDING FUNDAMENTAL BRITISH VALUES. WE EXPECT ALL OUR EMPLOYEES TO SHARE THIS COMMITMENT.
THIS POST WILL REQUIRE AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK.