Autism School Support Worker
-SEND Client school in Kirklees
-Immediate start - or January 2019 start
-£65 - £70 (per day - depending on experience)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant for Autism Student to join our successful supply support team and to work in a local Autism /ASD setting in Kirklees.
This will be a full time Autism School Support Worker role working with a variety of students who have Autism. In this setting we are looking for a committed and motivational practitioner to join their successful team. The school specialises in catering for students with Autism and have a driven and successful teaching and management team.
The Autism School Support Worker position can be very challenging however also very rewarding. Autism School Support Workers play an important role in helping to create structure and a positive experience in the students’ academic learning.
The successful Teaching Assistant for Autism Student will have excellent knowledge of working with young learners in similar settings, and ideally will have worked with children with challenging behaviour.
The desired Autism School Support Worker will be team teach trained however this is not essential as Vision offer regular CPD training FREE OF CHARGE.
To be considered for this Autism School Support Worker position you must:
Have experience supporting young learners in similar settings
Have a genuine desire to make a difference in young learners lives
Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Autism School Support Worker, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR(Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
- If you are a passionate Autism Specialist who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment / school setting then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this Autism School Support Worker role and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team in Huddersfield today on 01484 642928.