Are you a Secondary School teacher looking for flexible working hours/days within a mainstream school?
Are you a qualified teacher, who wants to utilise your skills but cannot commit to a full time role? Or would like the ability to work in a number of schools across the Wirral?
Have your circumstances/responsibilities changed and you’re now responsible for looking after a loved one and can only commit to one, two or three days a week? We want to hear from you!
Vision for Education, part of the TES group, are looking for qualified teachers, and those who have experience working with children in a school setting – for a number of roles both long term and ad-hoc where your flexibility is appreciated.
Vision work with schools to arrange lesson cover for PPA, courses, sickness and planned leave and act as a go between to ensure the schools have a steady supply of people they can call on should the need arise.
One of Vision’s support team of consultants will contact you weekly, to make sure we only offer you work on the days you’re available and should your days change, just call, message or email us so we can update our schools.
These are also ideal for NQTs who;
• Don’t feel confident enough yet, to undertake a permanent role
• Would appreciate the flexibility supply brings and want to experience several behavior management techniques and different school settings
• Fail to secure a long term or permanent role
• Looking for additional days to coincide with another part time role
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Recruitment team on 0151 363 2266.