We are working with schools across Greater Manchester to appoint Behaviour Support Assistants. These positions require people who can commit to a full-time role and have the patience and resilience required to support their young people. We only pay PAYE, we don’t work with umbrella companies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference to pupil's lives and their experience of education, especially those who have become disengaged. The desired candidate will coordinate with the teachers to adapt and deliver lessons according to the needs of students on IEP’s. You will be required to support students who need additional help with their social, emotional and mental health.
The schools are looking for committed and successful Behaviour Support Assistants to join their motivated teams. The schools provide bespoke, child-centred, high quality education programmes, which aim to ensure that all the students individual educational needs are met
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
- Be comfortable working alone with vulnerable young people
- Be able to work with small groups with students who may demonstrate challenging behaviour and who may have Special Educational Needs.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Behaviour Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Vision for Education Ltd