Addey and Stanhope is rich in tradition. It is also forward-looking: a place of excitement and innovation. Most importantly, we are a community, a family. We all work here because we believe that we can make a difference to the life chances of the young people of Deptford. This has remained the core purpose of the school for 300 years and this will never be compromised.
Behaviour Support Worker
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to work as part of a team supporting the learning, behaviour and welfare of students. The successful candidate will provide practical support for individual students and work with the Social Inclusion and Welfare Officer to promote positive behaviour management. The postholder will supervise students in our Return to Learn Centre by providing behavioural and academic support.
This is a very exciting time for Addey and Stanhope School. If you would like to work in a school rooted in community, over-subscribed and with strong tradition, then this may be the place for you.
We are looking for someone who is:
· Self-motivated and a team player
· Committed to high expectations of all
· Understands young people, always puts them first and driven by ensuring their futures are the best that they can possibly be.
· Able to work in partnership with parents and carers
· Committed to developing as a practitioner and contributing to the continued development of others
· Able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
Addey & Stanhope School follows the Lewisham Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy
No Agencies please