Behaviour Support Worker
Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is previous experience working with children with challenging behaviours.
Are you looking for a full or part-time position working with children with challenging behaviours?
Do you have experience working as a behaviour support worker or in youth offending?
We are currently working with a variety of Secondary Schools and Further Education settings across the area who are looking for Behaviour Support Workers to provide additional support to students. We are looking for Behaviour Support Workers who have the experience and passion to work with vulnerable young students that present challenging behaviours. You will have compassion and empathy and the drive to make a difference in young peoples lives.
Previous experience working in a similar role would be beneficial.
To be considered for the Behaviour Support Worker position you will:
- Have recent relevant experience working 1:1 with vulnerable children who present challenging behaviours
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Behaviour Support Workers
- Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Behaviour Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team on 01484 642892.
Vision for Education Ltd