Bid Writing, Projects and Subcontracting Officer
Salary – Up to £25,275.49 depending on experience
Closing Date – Sunday 14th July 2019
Interview Date – TBC
Nelson and Colne College, an Outstanding education provider with excellent facilities and unparalleled staff benefits, are looking for a highly motivated and Bid Writing, Projects and Subcontracting Officer to join their successful team.
The successful candidate will take an active role in applying for and co-ordinating external funding activity, along with subcontracting arrangements. They will also have a successful record in coordinating project activity and be comfortable preparing, submitting and writing bids for external funding.
Main duties include:
• Lead on the production of bids including the writing of bids.
• Monitor and review performance of all externally funding projects.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of claims and evidence.
• Work with curriculum/deliver colleagues to identify costs of delivery and enable the College to predict expected income and expenditure for projects.
• Liaise with Finance to ensuring the college is accurately accruing for its externally funded provision.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area or appropriate equivalent work experience
• Successful record in coordinating externally funded project activity
• Experience of reporting on project outcomes including budgets
• Knowledge and understanding of the post 16 learning and skills sector (desirable)
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete the online application process.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.