We are seeking a qualified teacher for our client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This Independent school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
• Part-time, Temporary position
• Commencing Term 2 2021
• (0.8FTE) loading for Term 2, then the load will reduce to (0.6FTE) for Terms 3 and 4 2021
• May be an opportunity to become a part-time, permanent position in 2022
• Experience teaching HSC and IB is highly desirable
• Be suitably qualified and experiences in teaching Biology and General Science
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547727MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales