BMAT Data & MIS Manager
Beal High School
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 31 October 2017
BMAT Data & MIS Manager
Salary up to £38K
(salary depending upon qualifications and experience)
36 hours, 52.14 weeks per year
Beacon Multi-Academy Trust is located in the London Borough of Redbridge. Established since 2014, we are committed to high expectations inclusive practice and successful outcomes for all.
We are seeking to appoint a MIS and Data manager that is proactive and committed to making a difference across the Trust.
The successful candidate must be available during Exam results and will be able to work with senior staff, advising and managing MIS processes. The candidate must have:
- Experience within a MIS/Data management role
- Understanding of SIMs, online payment systems and communication tools
- Experience within the education sector
BMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The below documents must be read prior to applying for this role and will be factored into interviews:
Enhanced DBS (with list checks) is required for this post.
An application form can be found at www.beaconacademytrust.co.uk
Please forward your electronic applications to email@example.com
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position, therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
About Beal High School
- Beal High School
- Woodford Bridge Road, Ilford
- IG4 5LP
- United Kingdom
Beal High School is at the heart of the Beacon Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to working in partnership with The Forest Academy, The Beacon Business and Innovation Hub and NELTA – North East London Teaching Alliance and SCITT – to provide high quality learning experiences for all students
• Beal is a mixed, community comprehensive for students aged 11 – 18 (including a small number of 19 year olds in Yr 13)
• Our examination results place us in the top 25% of schools for achievement and progress and the top 20% of Sixth Forms
• We are a large school, with over 2,600 (September 2018) students on roll including over 800 in the Sixth Form. Students are divided into 12 forms on entry. We are one of the largest secondary schools in the UK.
This is an outstanding school. “Exemplary behaviour, mutual respect and a highly inclusive culture are key contributory factors’ (Ofsted 2012)
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.