Building Services Engineering Technician
Reference Number: SCCG2087
Salary: Starting salary £15,481 per annum with incremental progression to £17,092 a pro rata amount of £17,467 to £19,285
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 30th March 2020
Interview Date: Monday 20th April 2020
Location: City Skills Centre
Contract Type: Permanent, Term Time Only
Hours per Week: 37
We are looking for a technician to provide efficient and effective technical support within the workshop and assessment areas in B.S.E mainly Heating and Ventilation, working flexibly across the department. You will provide appropriate support to teaching staff and learners with the aim of creating an excellent learner experience for all learners. Experience in Plumbing and Heating & Ventilation is preferable. Also, you will responsible for carrying out day to day maintenance on equipment and tools alongside ensuring all areas kept secure when not in use. Responsibilities also include ordering resources, stock taking for the department and ensuring workshop safety including daily Health and Safety checks.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.