Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £5 per hour (Apprentice)
Working pattern: 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (term time plus 1 weeks)
Location: Springwell Community College
The Business Administration Apprentice will support various members of the college in administrative duties, including data entry, reprographics, HR & Finance administration and processing correspondence, among other tasks. The role will also assist with some front of house customer service duties including answering calls, greeting visitors, and booking rooms.
The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be a helpful and proactive person. The post holder will need to have strong attention to detail and confident IT skills.
Why join us?:
Springwell Community College is a mixed 11-16 comprehensive aspiring to transform the lives of the young people in our community, supporting them to achieve their full potential and inspiring them to succeed. We pride ourselves on the positive relationships we have between staff, students and parents which results in academic achievement and exceptional personal development.
Our college is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.25.
• An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced level DBS disclosure, two satisfactory references and successful completion of pre-employment vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.
The closing date for applications is: Sunday 26th September 2021 at 23.59
Interviews will be held on: A date to be confirmed after shortlisting
Springwell Community College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years