Examples of Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. To attend a college course approx. one day a week Undertake relevant training through day release to complete the level 2 Apprenticeship course.
2. Deal with divisional telephone enquiries
3. Carry out general administrative duties, which will involve the use of all Microsoft packages.
4. Assist in the maintenance of college databases and systems
5. Input relevant data onto College systems ensuring that information is checked and recorded accurately
6. To assist in the maintenance of finance systems
7. General office administration to include dealing with post, answering the telephone, photocopying, filing and typing, word processing and minute taking.
8. Attend and contribute to divisional meetings
9. Carry out any reasonable instructions, including additional duties commensurate with the level and grading of this post.