Role: Business Admin Apprentice (Level 3)
Salary: £5 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year (term time plus 2 weeks)
Location: The Manor Academy, Park Hall Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire
The Manor Academy has an excellent reputation for its high standards of teaching, student behaviour and academic achievement. Ofsted recognised the journey we have been on when grading us as a “good” school, citing that the quality of education has been transformed since the previous inspection.
The Business Admin Apprentice will support various members of the Academy in administrative duties, including data entry, reprographics, HR & Finance administration and processing correspondence, among other tasks. The role will also assist with some front of house customer service duties including answering calls, greeting visitors and booking rooms.
The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be a helpful and proactive person. The post holder will need to have strong attention to detail and confident IT skills.
Why join us?
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.25.
• Free car parking.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• The ability to request flexible working.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 18 April 2021
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
The Manor Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years