We are seeking to recruit an outstanding professional to join us at a time of growth and expansion in our Trust. This role is for a full-time Business Manager - Operations to work with us for 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year ( £27,337-£32,819) to provide a professional and effective management service to the schools within the Trust across a variety of specialisms including premises, health and safety, catering and lettings . This is a role that will require some travel across the Trust although the successful candidate will be able to base themselves at one of the local school sites. As an employee of an expanding multi academy trust this position represents an excellent opportunity for a professional looking to develop their career.
The successful candidate will be:
• A dedicated professional person
• Ideally have worked in, or have an understanding of, an educational environment with previous experience of aspects of business management
• Able to prioritise a busy and varied workload
We can offer:
• A supportive management structure
• Opportunities to develop and progress your career
• An excellent package of medical and well-being support
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference to the life experiences and achievements of the staff and students of the Unity Schools Trust.
Should you wish to discuss this post in more detail prior to application, please contact Mrs Liz Simmons, Business Director.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 2 March 2018
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 7 March 2018
The Unity Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment.