Are you, or do you have the potential to be, an exceptional Business Manager, looking to play a key role in one of the strongest performing schools in the Rochdale Borough?
Holy Family RC & CE College is seeking an enthusiastic and committed Business Manager who will take a full and active role in the leadership of the school and be part of our journey to drive the school on to its next stage of development as a high performing education centre of excellence.
Holy Family RC and CE College is a Dual Faith Christian 11-16 school located in Heywood, Rochdale. The College was judged as “Good” by OFSTED in 2017, and “Outstanding” by both Salford and Manchester Diocese in 2015.
The College is committed to becoming Outstanding in all areas, and the Head teacher, who took up post in January 2019, is rapidly driving improvement across the school. This post would be suitable for someone with experience who would welcome the chance to become part of our exciting journey.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Keen, committed students who are positive and active learners in a College that has a strong, Christian Ethos.
• Excellent professional development and guidance – we welcome applications from individuals who believe they have the skills to support the school. We offer a comprehensive induction package;
• A very successful and over-subscribed school which is growing;
• Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings, supported by the latest resources to support learning;
• A supportive and focused Senior Leadership team;
• The chance to be part of a school that has a “can and will do” attitude, and the chance to be part of an exceptional team.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
• An exceptional candidate with enthusiasm and drive, with a solid background in leading and motivating colleagues and developing strategies to improve the support services within school.
• Highly motivated and a belief that we can change the life chances of young people for the better;
• A well-qualified, industrious and talented team player who believes in the importance of outstanding support services that are well resourced and maintained.
• An individual with a strong background in financial management. Experience and knowledge of HR would be a distinct advantage.
• The talent, interpersonal skills and range of management skills necessary to contribute to the overall success of the staff and team, with a smile;
• A “can do” attitude that permeates your approach to the job, and a commitment to being the best you can be.
• To support the Christian ethos of our school.
Holy Family College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Holy Family RC & CE College
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years