The Governors wish to appoint a key member of staff who will effectively lead and manage all the resource functions within the school, allowing the Headteacher and Senior Staff to support the delivery of effective learning and teaching in the school. The successful candidate will understand that primary purpose of the school is to ensure that every learner achieves their potential and that all decisions must be made based on this core purpose of the school. The Business Manager will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in all matters of finance (including budget planning), HR, ICT, Health and Safety and Site and Facilities Management.
• A self- motivated team player with sound organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills, who can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Able to maximise the resources we have to ensure the very best for every learner, and establish procedures which promote effective use of the budget.
• Able to support the vision of ‘Dare to Achieve’ and recognise the importance of commitment to the school’s vision statement.
• A creative problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude, who will work as part of the Senior Leadership of the school contributing to the strategic planning of the school.
We can offer you
• A school on an improvement journey committed to ensuring the best for all our learners and members of the school community.
• A school which is well resourced.
• A learning environment which is supportive.
• A governing body who are supportive of the direction the school is taking.
• A school open to new ideas.
For further information please contact:
Ms M E Kelly: email@example.com
Information can also be downloaded from the school’s website.
Completed application form and letter should be addressed to Mrs S Williams, Headteacher. The closing date for applications is midday on Monday, 25 January 2021. Interviews to take place the week beginning Monday 1 February 2021 (Subject to confirmation).
Ysgol Emrys ap Iwan is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Ysgol Emrys Ap Iwan
Ysgol Emrys ap Iwan, Abergele, Conwy
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years