Thomas Tallis is a flourishing and popular school situated in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. We currently have over 2000 pupils on the school roll with around 600 students in our highly competitive sixth form. We strive for excellence in all that we do underpinned by our vision of education to understand the world and change it for the better.
We wish to appoint a first-class Business Operations Administrator to assist the Operations Manager and Business Director in their duties and provide general administration support more widely across a large secondary school. This post would suit someone with an interest in school business management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team and make a positive contribution across the school.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A good standard of education including GCSE Maths and English
• Previous experience of providing a range of administrative duties, ideally in a school environment
• Ability to work well with colleagues in a team setting
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
We can offer you:
• children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
• staff who are supportive, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
• an excellent physical environment with state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure
• a school with humane management principles committed to your professional development
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: HR@thomastallis.org.uk.
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Application closing date: 21 September 2021, noon
Interview and assessment: w/c 27 September 2021
Thomas Tallis School has adopted the Framework for Ethical Leadership in Education. This means that we try to behave in a principled and correct manner in everything we do. Schools and colleges serve children and young people and help them grow into fulfilled and valued citizens. As role models for the young, how we behave as leaders is as important as what we do. We therefore behave with selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership. We demonstrate trust, wisdom, kindness, justice, service, courage and optimism.
Thomas Tallis School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Thomas Tallis School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years