Business Studies Teacher
95.00 to 202.08 Per Day
From September 2019 – December 2019
Vision for Education are looking to speak with Teachers of Business Studies interested in a full-time post at one of our partnered Secondary Academies in the Doncaster area. The school is on the outskirts of Doncaster, with good transport links and locality close to the Motorway. The role is full time, up until December in the first instance, with potential to be extended.
The school are looking for passionate and dedicated teachers, the school has an inclusive ethos and works with a number of children from all backgrounds and ability levels. The desired teacher of business studies will be mainly teaching across KS4 and 5 with some KS3 timetabled classes. The role will be a full teaching role with planning, marking and assessment duties included as standard.
The school we are currently recruiting for are a large Academy on the outskirts of Doncaster. The school is highly respected in the local area and is a longstanding Secondary School with deep rooted History. The students are of mixed ability and social background, and the school prefer teachers with positive behaviour management techniques as opposed to the Authoritarian approach.
To be considered for the position of Business Studies Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Business Studies up to KS5.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.