ADNOC Schools are seeking high performing Business Studies Teachers in Madinat Zayed (Western Region) for an immediate start.
ADNOC Schools are Massachusetts State Curriculum schools in superb facilities in Abu Dhabi City and the Western Region of Abu Dhabi Emirate.
The Massachusetts Curriculum is one of the most highly regarded and successful curricula in the United States, with close links to prestigious higher education institutions such as Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Graduates of ADNOC Schools receive the American High School Diploma - the standard entry qualification for US colleges and universities.
Our attractive package offers:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Annual Flight
- Opportunity to join a supportive, collaborative and creative team
- Excellent professional development and guidance
You must be a fully qualified teacher with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies or Economics and Teaching qualification.
- Minimum of two years’ postgraduate teaching experience
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of your school community
- Experience with students for whom English is an additional language
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services or Police check
- Preferably locally available
A cover letter and CV including details of two referees should be added as supporting documents on the TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
ADNOC Schools Madinat Zayed
Madinat Zayed , Western Region
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years